Lot of sixteen color postcards by Heinrich Hoffmann showing Adolf Hitler’s Berghof in Obersalzberg near Berchtesgaden. Both the interior and the exterior of the property are depicted. Hitler purchased a small chalet called ‘Haus Wachenfeld’ in 1933 with funds he received from the sale of his political manifesto ‘Mein Kampf’. The small chalet-style building was refurbished and much expanded by architect Alois Degano during 1935-36 when it was renamed The Berghof, or ‘Mountain Court’. The remaining photo is black-and-white, and it depicts Hitler’s office in the New Reich Chancellery in Berlin. Four of the postcards were sent between 1936-1937 as is shown by the cancellation stamps.